Harry Styles’ Team Addresses Fan Complaints About Blocked Views at Amsterdam Shows
Harry Styles's team has responded to fan complaints regarding obstructed views at his recent shows in Amsterdam. The pop star has completed two nights in the city.

Harry Styles ‘ team have responded to fan complaints about obstructed views on his current ‘Together, Together’ tour.
- Read More: Harry Styles live in Amsterdam: a hopeful celebration of community and connection
Having previewed the global trek with a special one-off concert in Manchester back in March , Saturday night (May 16) saw the pop star kick off his global residency in Amsterdam’s Johan Cruijff Arena, treating fans to a series of hits from his latest album, ‘Kiss All the Time. Disco, Occasionally’ .
So far the former One Direction has played two nights at the arena. But fans who paid for special “VIP” floor tickets have complained that they have been met with obstructed views due to 10-foot-tall walkways circling the stadium’s floor.
“Didn’t pay €200 to miss half the concert because of a bridge:(,” wrote one fan.
Another added: “How high harry’s stage is omfg everyone with a pit ticket has an obstructed view.,” while another said: “VIP PAID £350 FOR THS VIEW,” alongside footage of their restricted view.
> @nolafae Didn’t pay €200 to miss half the concert because of a bridge:( #harrystyles #fy #togethertogether #loveyouharry ♬ House featuring John Cale – Charli xcx & John Cale
> how high harry’s stage is omfg everyone with a pit ticket has an obstructed view pic.twitter.com/7JMNXTELCM — madeline (@madelinesselena) May 16, 2026
> @_danieloconnor vip paid £350 for this view… #harrystyles #togethertogether #kissco #amsterdam #hshq ♬ original sound – DANIEL
> @Ticketmaster_NL @TicketmasterCS why does VIP front GA have reduced visibility? We can’t see anything of the main stage. This is a total scam and false advertising especially after the shit show of security today. pic.twitter.com/fcWnwvabmu — Madison is in Amsterdam! (@Maddy_bg) May 16, 2026
> View this post on Instagram
Now, Styles’ team have responded and said they are “reviewing” the complaints so they can “adjust” the catwalks accordingly.
A statement via Variety added: “The floor concept was designed to give fans freedom of movement and the ability to experience the show from different positions, rather than being confined to one fixed viewing angle.
“That open, free-flowing floor experience has always been an essential part of Harry’s live shows. A small area of the staging in specific floor positions appears to have had a restricted sightline. Those areas are being reviewed carefully and adjusted where possible in compliance with all safety restrictions.”
Tour representatives are also said to have encouraged fans to take advantage of the space on the floor and move into a better position if they find their view obscured, rather than remaining in one spot or staying close to the barricades next to the walkways.
Reviewing the opening night at Amsterdam’s Johan Cruijff Arena, NME awarded the show five stars and said it was a “hopeful celebration of community and connection”.
It added: “‘As It Was’ closes things out for good and the pop star takes one last chance to indulge in the high, putting his marathon training to good use as he dashes around the perimeter of the stage over and over again. Hope is a weighty word, but for the two hours he’s on stage tonight, it does feel easier to embrace optimism.”
Styles will continue his tour in Amsterdam on Friday (May 22) before he hits the UK for a series of dates at London’s Wembley Stadium from June 12. You can visit here for any remaining UK tickets, here to get international tickets, and find a full list of dates here .
When tickets went live for Styles’ upcoming UK dates, there were queues of up to 250,000 people for each of the shows , and it was later revealed that he had broken several records at both Wembley and Madison Square Garden thanks to huge demand .
The Wembley gigs will see the ‘As It Was’ singer donate £1 from every ticket sold to LIVE’s levy , helping to protect UK grassroots music venues and support emerging talent.
His recent album ‘Kiss All The Time. Disco, Occasionally’, scored four stars in NME , which described it as “an album that you’ll really want to spend a lot of time with, letting all its layers envelope you”. It added: “It’s the most exploratory album of his career so far, trying out new things and steering his ship in new directions.”
The post Harry Styles’ team respond to fan complaints about obstructed views at shows appeared first on NME .
_Originally reported by [NME](https://www.nme.com/news/music/harry-styles-team-respond-to-fan-complaints-about-obstructed-views-at-shows-3946335?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=harry-styles-team-respond-to-fan-complaints-about-obstructed-views-at-shows)._
Comments
Loading comments…
