Michelle Dick Faces Court on Seven Charges Following Not-Guilty Plea in Lindsey Buckingham Stalking Case
Michelle Dick, accused of stalking and attacking Lindsey Buckingham, has appeared in court after entering a not-guilty plea to seven charges.

Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham ‘s alleged stalker and attacker has appeared in court after pleading not guilty to seven criminal charges.
Michelle Dick, 55, was led into a Los Angeles court wearing a blue-and-yellow jail uniform and a waist shackle. Her lawyer then said she needed more time to review the evidence and asked that the case be delayed until June 23, according to Rolling Stone .
Judge Lucy Armendariz then turned to Dick and asked whether she understood she had a right to a more immediate evidentiary hearing. Dick said she did.
Dick then said she agreed to the delay and was led out of the courtroom, still in custody.
She was arrested in Santa Monica on March 25 after allegedly throwing an unknown substance at the Fleetwood Mac guitarist as he entered a building to go to an appointment.
Police said at the time that they believed she had discovered the time and location of his appointment, and had been there waiting for his arrival. They also confirmed that Buckingham had not been injured.
Dick quietly entered her not guilty plea to seven charges on May 6 after authorities transported her back to the county, according to a recent minute order that surfaced.
The charges include one felony count of making criminal threats, one of assault with a deadly weapon involving a motor vehicle on March 19, and one of vandalising
Buckingham’s vehicle that same day. The other charges include a separate felony count of criminal threat against Buckingham on March 25, as well as a misdemeanour battery charge for allegedly using force.
She is also charged with stalking another victim named in the documents as “Stephanie N”.
It is also claimed that Buckingham sought a retraining order against Dick in 2024 – alleging that she had stalked him for years, and was responsible for phone calls to the police that led to officers being called out to his house on multiple occasions.
A judge granted the restraining order in December 2024, requiring Dick to stay away from Buckingham, his wife, and his son for five years. She also was ordered to keep her distance from their homes and vehicles.
Elsewhere, Buckingham recently seemingly hinted at a reunion with Stevie Nicks .
Last year, the duo reissued their 1973 album ‘Buckingham Nicks’ , making it publicly available for the first time since its original release. Upon sharing the record, Nicks revealed that she and Buckingham were now back on talking terms , saying, “Lindsey and I started talking about [the album] last night. This whole thing seems really like yesterday to us.”
The post Lindsey Buckingham’s alleged stalker and attacker appears in court after pleading not guilty appeared first on NME .
_Originally reported by [NME](https://www.nme.com/news/music/lindsey-buckinghams-alleged-stalker-and-attacker-appears-in-court-after-pleading-not-guilty-3946403?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=lindsey-buckinghams-alleged-stalker-and-attacker-appears-in-court-after-pleading-not-guilty)._
Comments
Loading comments…
